Sunday, January 15, 2006

Baby Steps

Well at almost 15 months, B. finally got brave today and decided to start taking steps on her own! She's been cruising while hanging onto things for a while now, but whenever we'd try to get her to take some steps on her own she'd go into her silly mode and start dancing or acting goofy. She just loved the attention.

Here are a couple video shots I took tonight with my old digital camera.
First Steps

Is it bad that I'm a little sad because this is going to complicate picture taking? As you can see from my last post, yesterday I could just stand her up and back away to take her picture and she would stay put. Now I'll be chasing her all over. Not to mention I'm sure our little troublemaker will now find new ways to get into mischief. I'm sure she'll keep me on my toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter