Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Go For It

One of my favorite Christmas gifts was a devotional book that my husband bought for me, "Life on Purpose for Mothers". It covers a lot of very practical lessons which can be applied to everyday life. I loved this part of what I read today:

"What vision has God given you? You are endowed with a unique purpose, and in order to fulfill that purpose you will need to press toward the desires God has given you. They may seem trivial, or they may seem unattainable, but don’t neglect to reach for them as He leads you. One step in the right direction could catapult you into the next level of calling for your life. Take a risk, and you’ll realize it’s no risk at all - because all of heaven backs you when you reach for God’s desires."

What a great motivation for me (and all of us) to start working towards those big dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter