Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Big Dreams

We had some fun last night looking through my old scrapbook from elementary and high school. We both thought it was funny how even though it was my scrapbook, there were probably more pictures of him than of me. I guess that's what happens when you find the love of your life when you're 14 years old! Anyway, I got a kick out of this. Here is my interview with our local paper for the "Meet the Kindergarten" column. I guess I knew what I wanted out of life back then. How cool that I'm actually being what I wanted to be "when I grow up."



Oh and by the way, as far as I can recall I never even liked Scooby Doo, and it most definitely wasn't my favorite show. That answer must have been taken out of context. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Berberich said...

It was probably peer pressure that made you say Scooby Doo! I remember saying that I wanted to be a fireman in my kindergarten interview, when I really wanted to be an astronaut. But, for some reason, I didn't actually say that.

At the age of six, I must not have been comfortable with publicly proclaiming that I was a geek!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter