Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The well dressed bear

K. is at an age where she loves to play with Barbies, Polly Pockets, and lots of other little dolls and things. But her little fingers just can't quite get all those tiny little clothes on their little bodies. So she very often brings them over to me and asks me to dress them. Which I of course don't mind doing. But now B. has taken to copying everything her big sister does. And she brings me all these little dolls and their clothes wanting me to dress them. Only problem is, that's ALL she does. Gives them to me, I dress them, give them back to her, she pulls their clothes off, gives them back to me... You get the picture. She thinks it's a pretty fun game! Lately her favorite thing to dress is this little bear that K. got from Uncle Keith and Auntie Paula for Christmas. It came with a lot of different outfits, for all the different seasons. But B. thinks the bear needs to wear ALL of her clothes at the same time. So this is what she ends up looking like. (Yes, she is wearing 3 different hats!)

Oh, and B. got jealous that the bear was getting her picture taken, so she went and knocked it over so she could get in the shot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter