Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Tough Subject

I normally don't make a habit out of dressing up my pets, but I thought it would be cute if I could take a picture of Jasmine in a hand knit sweater for the project I'm doing for The Knitty Gritty Cafe. So I bought this sweater on ebay and it arrived today. I had ideas in my head that Jasmine just did not agree with. She tolerated the sweater pretty well, it was the sitting still for pictures that she did not do well with. But I managed to get a couple decent ones.





On another note, as you can see Jasmine's ears are getting pretty perky. Her right ear still has a little bend to it though. I knew the day would come because all rat terriers I've seen in pictures have the ears that stick straight up, but it makes me sad in a way because I love the little floppy puppy ears. I think I posted this picture here before- this is from the day we brought her home. Aww, she's growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter