Monday, March 06, 2006

Fun project

K. and I did this project 2 weeks ago, and I've been meaning to post it here since. I'll also include it in my newsletter along with some other fun photo projects, which will hopefully be sent out within a week or so.

So here are K.'s very own magnetic dolls- with her picture and her clothes! She enjoys playing with these types of dolls, so I knew she would love a personalized one. I got the original idea from an article in Parents magazine, but modified the process using Photoshop. We just spent about an hour down in the studio one day and she tried on outfit after outfit, and struck the same pose in each one as I snapped a quick picture. Using Photoshop, I made sure all the pictures were sized the same, made a rough cut around the clothes, and printed out the pictures onto magnetic photo sheets (purchased at Office Depot). Then I just cut out the dolls and clothes, and started playing. Ummm, this was after K. was in bed- yeah, that's my excuse for playing with them before her. ;)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter