Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Blessings NEW Referral Rewards Program

As many of you know, I have not done any paid advertising for my business. I haven't needed to because I have been blessed with wonderful customers who spread great word of mouth about their experiences with Blessings Photography. So to say thank you to my those wonderful customers, I've developed a new Referral Rewards Program. Here's how it works:

At the end of every calendar year I will tally up the number of referred customers from each previous customer. Depending on the number of people you referred, you will receive the following rewards:

- 7 or more referrals: A complimentary session plus $200 print credit OR a 20x24 gallery wrapped canvas portrait
- 5 referrals: 11x14 gallery wrapped canvas portrait OR Medium photo purse OR $125 print credit
- 3 referrals: Large photo cosmetic bag OR $50 print credit
- 1 or 2 referrals: 1 5x7 for each referral OR 1 8x10 for 2 referrals

You will receive credit for a referral every time somebody writes your name on their info sheet when they come in for a session. Gift certificate recipients do count as referrals, so giving those as gifts is a great way to get your own rewards back! I can look up your current referral count at any time, so if you are curious about it just send me an email and I'll let you know! All counts will be reset on January 1st of every year, but your Referral Rewards will carry over to be used any time during the following year. All rewards can be used towards past or future sessions.

I can't thank you enough for sending business my way, but I hope this will encourage you to keep doing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter