Thursday, July 20, 2006

4 year pictures - round two

So I took some pictures of K. shortly after her birthday, intending for them to be her "official" 4 year portraits. But she wasn't cooperating the best, so I didn't get the best stuff. So fast forward a month and a shopping trip, and we gave it another try this week. Much better results, but still not quite what I had envisioned. I would really like to do some outdoor shots of her in this bohemian chic-ish outfit, so maybe over the weekend at Grandpa & Grandma's house. Although since this little princess doesn't really tolerate bugs, sun, wind, dirt, etc. - outdoor pictures are always a challenge!
An example: last week on one of the really hot days, my husband and I took the kids to the mall. When he took K. out of the van she said, "Daddy, it's too hot out. I need to be in the shade. Can I walk in your shadow?!?" :D






And here's one from round #1!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Great photos of a pretty little girl!

Kari

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter