Friday, April 28, 2006

Gift for me

I finally decided to order a new purse with pictures of BOTH my girls on it. I got the old one before B. was born and it has a different picture of K. on each side, from when she was about 20 months old. Everytime somebody stops to ask me about it (which happens pretty much every time I go out!) I had to explain that it was just pictures of the older daughter on it, when she was the age of my youngest now, and I need to get a new one with both on it. I was getting sick of explaining, so I finally ordered a new one. Now I can't to wait for it to get here!

Here are the pictures I put on it. I knew I wanted to use this one of B.:


But then I wanted a similar feel for K.'s picture. So I took this of her yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter