Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Busy Busy Tuesday

Today is one of those lovely jam-packed days that seem to have something planned for every minute. I started off this morning as the "guest" speaker at my MOPS group. Technically I really wasn't a guest, since I do attend every meeting. :) I spoke about photography tips and how to take better pictures of our kids. It went very well, and I actually had fun doing it!
Now the rest of the day is filled with various kids activities, work, errands, taking B.'s 2 year pictures, and then if it works out this evening- we will be going to look at a house that has the floorplan that we plan on building for ourselves when that time comes. Fun stuff!

I will leave you with a couple pictures of K. modeling some tutus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter