Thursday, September 21, 2006

15 Facts about Me

Realizing that I tend to just post images, I thought I'd share a few little tidbits about myself. So here you go!

- I married my high school sweetheart- whom I started dating at the age of 14.

- I've never seen the ocean.

- I was originally a nurse.

- I skipped my senior year of high school and went to college instead (through the post-secondary enrollment option). And after a lot of summer classes, I graduated from high school and college in the same year.

- I am addicted to lip balm, lip gloss, and lipstick. Doesn't matter what it is actually, I just must have something on my lips at all times.

- I love to scrapbook, but haven't found the time to do it at all in the last year and a half or so.

- I've never had cable or satellite TV.

- My dream car is a yellow Ford Mustang.

- I have a very large Elmo collection (as in the red monster from Sesame Street). I've been collecting them since I was 13 years old, but haven't added very many lately because they are already taking up way too much space.

- My can't miss TV show is LOST. Just waiting for the new season to start!

- I have 2 different credit card numbers memorized, because I shop online that much.

- One of my favorite snacks is pickles dipped in peanut butter.

- I have one tattoo, and 5 piercings (4 ears and 1 nose).

- My hair gets pretty neglected. I tend to grow it out really long and then chop it all off- which results in a haircut only once every year or two. I never blow dry it, and it gets touched with a curling iron maybe once a year.

- I've never tasted coffee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gail Mooney said...

Hi Tera!

Came to see your site - I love it! I get web site envy everytime I go exploring. You'd done a great job on yours - which program did you use to create it in? Also, how did you get the blog subscription line? I have blogspot on my site too, but didn't know I could use a subcribe field... I'd like to get that asap.

It was great to meet you last week and I sure hope Sandra and I didn't overload you with information. We're both really looking forward to working with you thru NILMDTS. I did get brochures ordered yesterday and will be sure to get a supply of them off to you asap. Let us know any way we can help.

Seeya! Gail Mooney

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter