Thursday, August 24, 2006

Models Wanted!

I'm finally preparing my display for the Knitty Gritty Cafe, and realized I need a few more pictures. I have hand knit and/or crocheted items in the following sizes that I need models for:

4-6 month boy or girl
6-7 month boy (able to sit up)
6-9 month girl (able to sit up)

I will need to take these pictures sometime in the next week. If you're interested and have a baby in the above categories, please send me an email! (tera@blessingsphotography.com) It will only take 10 minutes or less for the shoot and I'll cut you a deal on the prints after they are displayed. ;)

Oh, if you have any bright, cool, hand knit or crocheted stuff for your own kids (that don't necessarily fit the above categories) that they could model, let me know about that too- I could always use more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter